Service & Repairs
Eventully, all electronic devices require repair, and when they do, our technicians have the training, tools, and experience required to provide fast and reliable turnaround. Elemental Controls has long been the leader in fast reliable service in Canada. With over 1000 instruments sold in Canada, and a greater need for uptime, Elemental Controls has developed systems to ensure that instruments are serviced efficiently - with a focus on quality and reliability.
General Maintenance & Inspection
- Yearly inspection of their equipment.
- Factory level inspection of all hardware components.
- Calibration inspection using traceable, lab quality standards.
- Preventative maintenance recommendations.
- Post-warranty service contract options.
Factory Calibration & Certification
- Calibrate and certify analytical performance.
- Program and calibrate additional elements to your existing analytical modes.
- Program and calibrate additional analytical modes to your instrument.
- Create a custom calibration for unique applications.
Full Service Repair Facility
- Replacement parts for field replaceable components or accessories.
- Thorough and accurate diagnosis of the problem.
- Comprehensive repair support - from replacement housings, to detector and tube replacements.
- The fastest turnaround possible.
- Local service in Canada without border and customs issues that arise when shipping outside of the country.
Our staff of factory trained technical service representatives provide assistance and support through the entire lifecycle of your instrument. Our technicians are able to connect with you by phone, email, or Remote Desktp Support - ensuring that we are able to resolve most problems without the need to ship the instrument to us.
When it comes to delivering support at the time of need, we pride ourselves on our track record of customer satisfaction.
Factory Trained Support Technicians Provide
- Fast and friendly email or phone support.
- Remote Desktop Support.
- Accurate and efficient troubleshooting.
- Consumables and accessories.